Market Related Salary
Someone who lives in this environment, you care about standards. HTML 5 is your passion. You understand how CSS 3 and Canvas are crucial. You take pride in your work. You are not afraid to try out new frameworks or learn a new language. Application performance is everything to you. You enjoy the challenge of crafting award winning work.
You should be able to eat these for breakfast:
- C# and MS SQL / PHP and MySQL
- ASP.NET – ASP.NET MVC
- Standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Provide feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
- Provide solutions in line with approved design specifications
- Give estimates for development work, to include analysis, programming and testing
- Provide appropriate feedback on the status of project work or problem resolution
- Keep open and continuous communications with project managers and other members of the team with regard to workload and
Desired Skills & Experience
These will all form a major part of your job, and at least equivalent experience is required:
- MVC framework paradigms (specifically Microsoft MVC)
- Web Services development
- Version Control methodologies (GIT/SVN)
- 3rd party API integration (Facebook/OAuth)
- Mobile web development
We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do.
What else makes you excited?
Mobile Apps? OOP JS Frameworks? Continuous Integration? Automated Deployment?